ThunderCats Youth Triathlon Team
Welcome to the fall 2017 season of the Triangle Multisport Youth Triathlon Team!
About the Team
- **For the fall 2017 season we will be having the Wednesday swim practices at the Homestead Aquatic Center and the Sunday swim practices at the Hollow Rock Tennis and Swim Club. Please click on the practice schedule to view details
- - Open to kids 6 through 12 years of age
- - The team is limited to 50 participants
- - Workouts are divided up by both age and athletic levels
- - The coaching staff includes some of the nations top coaches and athletes with decades of coaching experience
- SCHEDULE OF WORKOUTS:
- Wednesday Practices mostly alternate between cycling from Meadowmont and Swimming at Homestead Aquatic Center from 5:00-6:00pm
- Weekend Practices are SUNDAYS from 3:00-4:30pm for either swimming or cycling/running.
- - Practices start on Wednesday September 6, 2017 and continue through Sunday November 19.
- - The team is encouraged to participate in the Tar Heel Youth Triathlons as fun team events. Entry fee is NOT included but a discounted fee is offered to team members.
- This is our NINTH year with the team in 2017!
- - $350 for one child
- - $300 per child for two members
- - $275 per child for three or more members
- - NOTE: Each member MUST be an annual USA Triathlon member – $15/year (Join or Renew HERE)
- - Membership DOES NOT cover race entry fees
- - Athletes will receive a top quality team uniform!
- - The team may offer other athletic gear at a discounted price