ThunderCats Youth Triathlon Team
SPRING 2019 SEASON REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Welcome to the spring 2019 season of Triangle Multisport’s
ThunderCats Youth Triathlon Team!
BENEFITTING THE FEED HUNGRY KIDS PROJECT BY
About the Team
- For the spring 2019 season we will be having the swim practices at the Homestead Aquatic Center. Please click on the practice schedule to view details.
- - Open to kids 6 through 12 years of age
- - The team is limited to 50 participants
- - Workouts are divided up by both age and athletic levels
- - The coaching staff includes some of the nations top coaches and athletes with decades of coaching experience
- SCHEDULE OF WORKOUTS (If you can only do Thursdays or Sundays, we offer a reduced fee):
- Weekday practices generally alternate between cycling from Meadowmont from 5:00-6:00pm and Swimming at Homestead from 4:30-5:30pm on THURSDAYS
- Weekend Practices are SUNDAYS from 3:00-4:30pm on cycling/running days or 4:00-5:00pm on Swimming days (Check practice calendar for dates)
- - Practices start on Sunday March 3, 2019 and continue through Sunday May 26.
- - The team is encouraged to participate in the Tar Heel Youth Triathlons (www.kidstrinc.com) as fun team events. Entry fee is NOT included.
- 2019 marks our TENTH year with the team!
REGISTER BY FEB. 1 REGISTER B/W FEB. 1-14 REGISTER B/W FEB 15-MAR 3
- $350 for one child $375 for 1 child $400 for 1 child
- $300 per child for two members $325 for 2 members $350 for 2 members
- $275 per child for three or more members $300 for 3+ members $325 for 3+ members
- - NOTE: Each member MUST be an annual USA Triathlon member – $15/year (Join or Renew HERE)
- - Membership DOES NOT cover race entry fees
- - Athletes will receive a top quality team uniform!
- - The team may offer other athletic gear at a discounted price