ThunderCats Youth Triathlon Team
SPRING 2019 SEASON REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Welcome to the spring 2019 season of Triangle Multisport’s
ThunderCats Youth Triathlon Team!
About the Team
- For the spring 2019 season we will be having the swim practices at the Homestead Aquatic Center. Please click on the practice schedule to view details.
- - Open to kids 6 through 12 years of age
- - The team is limited to 50 participants
- - Workouts are divided up by both age and athletic levels
- - The coaching staff includes some of the nations top coaches and athletes with decades of coaching experience
- SCHEDULE OF WORKOUTS:
- Weekday practices generally alternate between cycling from Meadowmont and Swimming at Homestead from 4:30-5:30pm on THURSDAYS
- Weekend Practices are SUNDAYS from 3:00-4:30pm on cycling/running days or 4:00-5:00pm on Swimming days (Check practice calendar for dates)
- - Practices start on Sunday March 3, 2019 and continue through Sunday May 26.
- - The team is encouraged to participate in the Tar Heel Youth Triathlons (www.kidstrinc.com) as fun team events. Entry fee is NOT included.
- 2019 marks our TENTH year with the team!
REGISTER BY FEB. 1 REGISTER B/W FEB. 1-14 REGISTER B/W FEB 15-MAR 3
- $350 for one child $375 for 1 child $400 for 1 child
- $300 per child for two members $325 for 2 members $350 for 2 members
- $275 per child for three or more members $300 for 3+ members $325 for 3+ members
- - NOTE: Each member MUST be an annual USA Triathlon member – $15/year (Join or Renew HERE)
- - Membership DOES NOT cover race entry fees
- - Athletes will receive a top quality team uniform!
- - The team may offer other athletic gear at a discounted price