ThunderCats Youth Triathlon Team
Welcome to the spring 2018 season of Triangle Multisport’s
ThunderCats Youth Triathlon Team!
About the Team
- **For the spring 2018 season we will be having the Sunday swim practices at the Hollow Rock Tennis and Swim Club and will have our weekday swim practices at the Homestead Aquatic Center on Tues 4/3 and Fridays 4/13, 4/27, and 5/11 from 5:00-6:00 pm. Please click on the practice schedule to view details. All other weekday workouts will continue to be Wednesdays from 5:00-6:00 with a cycling skills focus starting in Meadowmont.
- - Open to kids 6 through 12 years of age
- - The team is limited to 50 participants
- - Workouts are divided up by both age and athletic levels
- - The coaching staff includes some of the nations top coaches and athletes with decades of coaching experience
- SCHEDULE OF WORKOUTS:
- Weekday practices generally alternate between cycling from Meadowmont and Swimming from 5:00-6:00pm
- Weekend Practices are SUNDAYS from 3:00-4:30pm for either swimming or cycling/running.
- - Practices start on Wednesday March 7, 2018 and continue through Sunday May 20.
- - The team is encouraged to participate in the Tar Heel Youth Triathlons (www.kidstrinc.com) as fun team events. Entry fee is NOT included.
- 2018 marks our TENTH year with the team!
- - $350 for one child
- - $300 per child for two members
- - $275 per child for three or more members
- - NOTE: Each member MUST be an annual USA Triathlon member – $15/year (Join or Renew HERE)
- - Membership DOES NOT cover race entry fees
- - Athletes will receive a top quality team uniform!
- - The team may offer other athletic gear at a discounted price