Triathlon Training at Hollow Rock
TRIATHLON TRAINING AT HOLLOW ROCK RACQUET & SWIM CLUB
Old Erwin Road, Durham, NC
Monday, February 27 to Friday, May 5, 2017
- Group workouts weekdays from 10am to 11:30am for 10 weeks. Come as many days per week as you can. A typical schedule would be:
- Monday: Swimming/Biking — 45 minutes in the pool with drills and a short interval set followed by a 30-minute bike ride.
- Tuesday: Running/Strength — intensity session of running intervals on a track and/or doing hill repeats followed by core strength exercises.
- Wednesday: Swimming — drills and endurance sets; video feedback.
- Thursday: Biking/Running — 60-70 minutes of riding; 15 minutes running.
- Friday: Swimming/Strength/Transitions — drills and speed sets in pool followed by practice of swim/bike and bike/run transitions.
- Workouts would be tailored to the abilities and aspirations of participants, accommodating both beginners and experienced triathletes.
- Coaches from Triangle Multisport, the most experienced, certified triathlon coaches in the area, would be present for all workouts.
- Cost is $400 for general public, $300 for Hollow Rock members.
- For more information, see trianglemultisport.com or www.hollowrock.com or contact lead coach, Paul Bloom, at email@example.com.
- To register, please complete this form and send a check for $400 (or $300) to “Triangle Multisport” via Paul Bloom, 5407 Taproot Lane, Durham, NC 27705.